Due to the COVID 19 epidemic, orders may be processed with a slight delay
RESMED AIRSENSE 10 AUTOSET + FREE 5 YEAR WARRANTY
- The AirSense 10 AutoSet is a premium auto-adjusting therapy device.
- Featuring AutoRamp with sleep onset detection, expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) and Easy-Breathe technology.
- Advanced event detection, including indications of central sleep apnea and Cheyne-Stokes respiration.
- Optional pulse oximetry monitoring is also available.
- Modes include AutoSet and CPAP.
- Built-in wireless connectivity for effortless therapy monitoring.*
- FREE 5 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED
* Wireless communication depends on network availability
NEW AUTOSET RESPONSE FEATURE
ResMed’s AutoSet algorithm now allows for additional customisation of therapy with the new AutoSet Response feature which offers all the benefits of the enhanced AutoSet algorithm with gentler pressure increases for additional comfort.
CENTRAL APNEA AND CHEYNE-STOKES RESPIRATION DETECTION
The AirSense 10 AutoSet differentiates between obstructive and central apneas and can also detect indications of Cheyne-Stokes respiration, so you can be confident you are receiving appropriate therapy.
AutoRamp™. This new feature with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure for greater patient comfort. Then, once the patient falls asleep, it increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room. So if patients need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt their bed partner.
Easy-Breathe motor is whisper-quiet, offering patients and their bed partners a more peaceful night’s sleep.
Expiratory pressure relief (EPR) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier with advanced HumidAir technology helps patients adjust to treatment and use therapy longer.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
S10 AutoSet CPAP Machine
HumidAir Cleanable Humidifer Tub
Climate Line heated
ResMed S10 Carry Bag
If you suffer from any of the following pre-existing conditions please consult your doctor before using this device:
severe bullous lung disease
pathologically low blood pressure
cerebrospinal fluid leak, recent cranial surgery, or trauma
COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
using opioids for chronic pain management
It’s recommended to read the user’s guide before using this device.