Due to the COVID 19 epidemic, orders may be processed with a slight delay
RESMED AIRSENSE 10 AUTOSET CPAP FOR HER + FREE 5 YEAR WARRANTY
- The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her contains the first dedicated algorithm designed to treat mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) in female patients.
- Evidence shows OSA in women is different from OSA in men. Typically, women take longer to fall asleep and have more flow limitations and more frequent arousals during sleep.
- Women with OSA also tend to have fewer and shorter apneas or hypopneas, as well as a lower apnea–hypopnea index (AHI).
- The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her features built-in wireless connectivity for effortless therapy monitoring.*
- FREE 5 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED
* Wireless communication depends on network availability
UNIQUE TREATMENT FOR WOMEN
The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her is tailored to the characteristics of OSA in women. Research has shown that female patients have greater flow limitation, so the AutoSet for Her algorithm is designed to be more sensitive to flow limitation.
A COMFORTABLE START
AutoRamp with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure until you're asleep. Once it detects you’re asleep, it comfortably increases the pressure to the prescribed level to ensure therapy is delivered the moment you need it.
Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts the brightness of the screen based on the light in the room. So if patients need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt their bed partners.
EasyBreathe motor is whisper-quiet, offering patients and their bed partners a more peaceful night’s sleep.
Consistent humidification throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier with advanced HumidAir technology helps patients adjust to treatment and use therapy longer.
Respiratory Effort-Related Arousal (RERA) reporting. The device detects RERAs providing additional clinical insight by identifying short apneas and flow limitation-related arousals often observed in female patients.
A complete offering: The AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her can be paired with the AirFit™ for Her mask series to provide female patients with a complete therapy solution.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her CPAP Machine
HumidAir Cleanable Humidifer Tub
Climate Line heated CPAP tubing
ResMed S10 Carry Bag
If you suffer from any of the following pre-existing conditions please consult your doctor before using this device:
severe bullous lung disease
pathologically low blood pressure
cerebrospinal fluid leak, recent cranial surgery, or trauma
COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
using opioids for chronic pain management
It’s recommended to read the user’s guide before using this device.