RESMED N30 NASAL MASK DETAILS
The N30 Mask is one of ResMed's latest and greatest creations. It takes the comfort of a nasal cradle cushion and places in the minimalist form factor of their P10 Nasal Pillow Mask range.
This mask would be great for PAP users that prefer a minimalist approach to their treatment. It is also a great option for side sleepers as it doesn't have a cumbersome frame or headgear that some find uncomfortable during the night, or that may cause marks on their face in the morning.
If you have used a nasal pillow mask in the past you may have experienced some nasal soreness or tenderness. The nasal cradle design virtually eliminates any soreness experienced from pillow style masks.
The N30 mask is easy to slip on and off when going to bed and during the night, so this is one to consider if you frequent the bathroom or have children that cause you to wake frequently during the night.
The tension for the headgear can be further adjusted with clips the hold the excess strap.
HOW TO FIND THE RIGHT SIZE CUSHION
RESMED N30 NASAL MASK FEATURES & BENEFITS
- ResMed's first-ever nasal cradle mask with front-end tubing, their smallest and lightest mask yet*.
- Minimalist design with an adjustable QuickFitTM elastic headgear with split strap, so minor adjustments can be made if needed.
- Curved cushion cradles under-the-nose for a comfortable fit and is designed to prevent nostril soreness.
- ResMed's first nasal mask with QuietAir™ diffused venting, designed to disperse exhaled air and minimise noise
WHATS INCLUDED WITH THE RESMED N30 NASAL MASK
- Mask Headgear
- Mask Frame
- Mask Cushion of each size
- Information Booklet
We currently offer a standard manufacturer’s warranty of 90 days for ResMed masks and accessories.