Terms & Conditions of Sale
A description of the goods is provided on our website. Whilst we attempt to ensure that there are no changes to the goods to be supplied, it is possible that there might be some minor variations to the look, description and/or specification of the goods.
- If the goods arrive faulty or damaged, you have 30 days to return the goods for a full refund or exchange, as long as you have a receipt, the goods have not been used and are accompanied with any accessories or any other items included in the original package. The refund will be provided using your original payment method.
- If the goods are not in a saleable condition or they left your possession in a saleable condition but were received damaged in transit, we reserve the right to decline a refund or exchange request. If the latter event has occurred, we will send the item back to you at your cost.
- We will not provide a refund or exchange if you change your mind about the products you have purchased from us.
- We accept payment by cash or credit/debit card.
- All prices are in Australian dollars and, where applicable, are inclusive of GST. Online prices may be subject to change without notice, and may differ from prices available elsewhere.
- We deliver goods Australia wide, Monday to Friday, between the hours of 9am and 5pm.
- After hours or weekend deliveries are only available by prior arrangement with us, and may incur additional delivery fees.
- Standard delivery time is 5-7 business days after the order is placed.
- Shipping charges are included in the total cost of the goods.
- Risk in the goods does not pass to you until the goods have been delivered to you.
(a) We warrant that our beds are free from defects in workmanship and materials for the following periods:
(i) Bed frames - lifetime;
(ii) Mattresses - 10 years; and
(iii) Electronics, lifters and motors – 10 years.
(b) Subject to clause 5(c), if the goods are found to be defective within the warranty period and the product is returned to the place of purchase at your expense, we will repair or replace the goods free of charge.
(c) The warranty referred to in 5(a) is subject to the following conditions:
(i) The product must be returned to us with proof of purchase;
(ii) The defect in the goods must not be due to misuse, improper installation or other abuse or misuse.
(iii) We will not be responsible for damage or loss caused during shipping; and
(iv) Apart from any consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, all other warranties express or implied and whether arising by virtue of statute or otherwise are hereby excluded.
(a) Except as provided in these conditions, all express and implied warranties, guarantees and conditions under statute or general law as to:
(i) Merchantability, description, quality, suitability or fitness of the goods for any purpose; or
(ii) Design, assembly, installation, materials, workmanship or otherwise,
are expressly excluded.
(b) We are not liable for physical or financial injury, loss or damage or consequential loss or damage of any kind arising out of:
(i) The supply, layout, assembly, installation or operation of the goods; or
(ii) Our negligence or other act or omission.